What is Folder Shield?
Folder Shield protects files and
folders from unwanted changes. No matter
what user may attempt to do to the protected
files and folders, including erasing the
files, adding new files to the folders,
modifying the files content or deliberately
tampering with the file settings, Folder
Shield will INSTANTLY reset the files and
folders to the protected conditions, making
the folders and files perfectly clean and
What can Folder Shield used
- Use Folder Shield to protect files
or folders on public access computers,
that you do not want users to change.
- Use Folder Shield to protect
Internet browser's folder from web sites
inserting cookies or tracking devices on
- Use Folder Shield to prevent users
to uninstall software from a computer
even though they have full access rights
to the system.
- Use Folder Shield to restore changes
made to Windows registry.
Folder Shield key features
- Automatically restore protected
files and folders to its original
- Prevent unauthorized modification of
files and folders.
- Dynamically enable/disable the
- Instantly commit changes to the
protected files or folders.
- Dynamically add or remove files or
folders from protection.
- Password protected access control.
- Unattended deployment.
- Live updates.
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista,
Windows 7 and Windows 8.