What is Eazy Fix (easy fix)?
Eazy Fix is a
Windows time machine. It
lets users to instantly undo PC problems
by reverting the PC back to last hour,
yesterday, last week or last month before
the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if
Windows O.S. fails to bootup.
In a Nutshell
minute to setup Eazy Fix.
seconds to create a new system
A snapshot contains
of the system, data, programs and settings
seconds to rollback the PC to a
snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.
Can Use Eazy Fix?
who are not computer savvy
who need to support PCs
Computer Test Centers
which need frequent re-baseline
which always need clean systems
Can Eazy Fix Be Used For
1. Use Eazy Fix to restore system to working order
if Windows fails to bootup
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to
desired baseline upon restart
7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized
Why Eazy Fix?
1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition
or reserved space to install.
2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known
or unknown software threats.
3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC
regardless the hard disk size and system
size in less than
5 seconds without interrupting your
4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than
10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the
minute of crash.
6. Eazy Fix works as if it's not even
there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
7. Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest
and arguably the best system instant
in the market and chosen by millions of
8. Eazy Fix supports both
32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x
and Windows 10 (MBR or GPT disk; Legacy or
on images to see larger screenshot